Administration and Guardianship

If you are caring for someone who does not have the capacity to make their own decisions and who has not appointed an attorney or a guardian under an Enduring Power of Attorney or an Enduring Power of Guardianship, we will assist you with an application to the State Administrative Tribunal for administration and guardianship orders.

It is necessary to provide medical evidence about the person that you are caring for. We can assist you to obtain relevant medical and other reports to facilitate the process before the Tribunal.